Exciting news! In Centar is proud to announce our partnership with PMWILL, for a Belgrade Scrum Bootcamp!
Join us for an intensive and hands-on training experience led by the renowned Agile Coach and Scrum Master, Vugar Rustamli. This bootcamp will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement Scrum methodologies in your organization.
Through this partnership, we aim to empower professionals in Serbia to drive their business growth by adopting an Agile mindset and Scrum principles. Whether you’re a project manager, product owner, developer, or team member, this bootcamp will equip you with the tools and techniques to optimize your team’s performance and achieve your business goals.
You will learn the following:
- Agile Mindset and Transformation principles.
- Details about the Scrum process and its underlying principles.
- Keys to successfully planning, launching, and executing your first Scrum project.
- Specific techniques to handle common issues that hinder or derail many Scrum implementations.
- Best practices that increase team productivity, resulting in lower project costs and reduced time to market.
- Industry trends and future opportunities of Scrum in Serbia, Europe, and the World.
- Content and fundamental knowledge are required to pass the PSMI exam from the first attempt.
About your Coach: Vugar Rustamli
Vugar is a project management professional with 14+ years of experience who have handled complex projects in the finance, telco, pharmaceutics, UN, international events, and energy industries using Traditional, Agile, and Hybrid approaches. In 2022 he organized online and offline workshops for more than 1000 participants from Azerbaijan, Serbia, UAE, Qatar, Poland, India, and Malaysia. During the last 8 months, he delivered Scrum Master consultancy to Pfizer for building agile workflow within the Scaled Agile – SAFe Framework.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and elevate your career to the next level. Register for the Belgrade Scrum Bootcamp today and take the first step toward transforming your organization!